Tuesday, March 8, 2011
A magical heaven is the most idiotic religious fantasy ever invented.
A few interesting things about the heaven fantasy:
1. Only gullible cowards believe in it.
2. It's the most dangerous religious fantasy because it makes terrorism possible. If the cowardly belief in a heaven could be eradicated there would be no more suicide bombers. There would have been no 9/11 attacks which is why we're still in two never ending religious wars which have wasted thousands of young lives and more than a trillion dollars. Heaven is an expensive idea. Is it worth it Christian assholes? Is your childish cowardice worth the thousands of lives and a trillion dollars? This shows why Christians are morally corrupt. They don't care about thousands of families losing their fathers and mothers. They only care about their fantasies. Do I have to tell you Christian assholes how much contempt I have for you?
3. It's an extremely childish belief.
4. It's bloody impossible. Christian tards never bother to imagine how many times their dead Jeebus has to wave his magic wand to make the heaven bullshit work.
5. The childish belief in heaven requires throwing out virtually every branch of science.
6. Believing in a magical heaven is a symptom of a severe mental illness. You Christians are batshit crazy.
7. The heaven bullshit is the only reason Christians bother to go to church. If the heaven idea could be eradicated, America's asshole preachers would have to get real jobs.
One of many reasons a magical heaven couldn't possibly be true (besides the fact no idea could possibly be more idiotic):
Consider these basic scientific facts. By fact I mean as true as our planet's orbit around the sun. We share ancestors with chimps. It was about six million years ago when those ancient apes split into two lineages, the ancestors of modern chimpanzee apes and the ancestors of modern human apes.
The chimpanzees have evolved as much as the humans. Each species became adapted to live in their different environments. The humans have larger brains but the chimps are eight times stronger than we are. There is nothing special about our species.
If you don't accept these facts then stop reading right now. I didn't write this post for uneducated morons.
If you're a Christian and you're still reading this then you accept the basic facts of evolutionary biology.
I never met a Christian who believed chimpanzee apes went to a magical heaven. I ask you, if you understand our development is thanks to the same mechanisms that made the evolution of modern chimps possible, why do you think a Master of the Universe would give us and not chimps this special heaven treatment? I doesn't make sense.
Oh wait. Christians don't have any common sense. That's why they're still Christians.
They're still Christians also because they are too lazy to think or they are unable to think, and because they're cowards.